Representation in court
Any natural or legal person can become a party to the trial. Interaction with government agencies without the support of qualified specialists is a complex process and does not always lead to a positive result. Therefore, in such a situation, it is advisable to use the services of competent lawyers. They:
- well know all the nuances of the current legislation;
- have many years of representation in the courts;
- are able to navigate in difficult situations;
- competently determine the legal position of the client and develop an individual defense strategy depending on the situation.
All the troubles associated with documentation, negotiating, finding a way out of this situation, experts take over. Moreover, participation in the case of professional lawyers shortens the time of the trial.
- Legal advice, assessment of the prospects of the case.
- Pre-trial settlement.
- Acquaintance with the materials of the case.
- Development of a strategy for solving the problem.
- Drawing up legal documents (lawsuit, appeal, response to the lawsuit, petition, request, etc.).
- Representation of the client’s interests at the court hearings.
- Legal support at the stage of enforcement proceedings.
Stages of work
- Consultation. Specialists get acquainted with the situation, determine the legal position of the client, assess the prospects for the outcome of the case.
- Collection of information. This is the transfer of client case materials to lawyers. In the absence of any necessary data, relevant requests are made. When the information is completely collected, it is systematized and the main documents appearing in the case are singled out.
- Settlement of the dispute in pre-trial order. Direction of claim to the second party and negotiations. All ongoing activities are aimed at avoiding litigation. If at this stage it is possible to reach agreement, then the time and money for considering a case in court is reduced.
- Development of a strategy and preparation of a lawsuit. If the dispute cannot be settled in the pretrial order, then the case goes to the court. At this stage, lawyers determine the defense strategy, draw up a lawsuit, collect the documentation necessary for the trial.
- Representation in court in accordance with the chosen strategy. Professional assistance at the stage of execution of the judgment.
All work on representing the interests of the client in court is carried out within the time period established by the contract. The lawyers of DSL-Service will advise you on all matters related to the case, including after the completion of the trial.