Incorporation of company
Registration of a company is a complex legal procedure, the main task of which is to legitimize business activities. Judicial statistics show that errors in registering a company can have serious consequences.
If the issue of registering a legal entity is not timely resolved, there is a risk of facing sanctions that involve several branches of Russian legislation at once. In addition, Article 23 of the Federal Law of 08.08.2001 No. 129-FZ establishes the admissibility of refusal to register a company in case of failure to comply with the requirements specified in it.
DSL-Service lawyers provide legal support at all stages of business registration. Our company has been providing legal services since 2007. During this time, we have helped many clients formally register a company or obtain the status of an individual entrepreneur with minimal time and money. You can see the feedback from our customers on the site.
How is the business registration process?
First of all, it is necessary to determine the form of doing business:
- work as an individual entrepreneur;
- registration of a legal entity (LLC, JSC, NPO, etc.).
Further, having prepared the necessary package of documents, DSL-Service lawyers will begin the process of company registration. In general terms, this procedure reduces to the following steps:
- Preparation of a package of documents for registration of a company;
- Transfer of documents to the state registration authority;
- Obtaining a certificate of registration of a legal entity;
- Final organizational procedures: making a seal and electronic signature (if necessary), opening a bank account in a bank and etc.
The tax consultant of DSL-Service will advise you on the most suitable type of taxation.
In addition, we are always ready to help with solving certain problems, namely:
- issuing an electronic digital signature of the organization;
- obtaining a license for certain types of activities;
- preparing the Charter, templates of contracts, statements and other corporate documentation;
- maintaining the company’s accounting records, etc.
What do you get as a result?
By contacting our company, you get:
- registration of a legal entity or the status of an individual entrepreneur on a turn-key basis;
- the opportunity to start working on the organization’s business processes without having to spend time studying the specifics of the registration procedure;
- confidence in the final result (the legal entity will be open on time, legally and without fines).
Do you need to open a business in a foreign country?
The company “DSL-Service” helps customers register a company in foreign jurisdictions. Through cooperation with partner offices in the UK, UAE and Hong Kong, we help to open a business in the special economic zones of these countries. If you need help doing business in the UK, our partner office will also help with the organization of accounting and reporting in this country.
Entrust your business registration to professionals!